COVID-19 Preventive Measures
Please help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by following these preventive measures.
Confirm the following before coming to the event:
- Please refrain from coming to the event if your body temperature is above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Please refrain from coming to the event if you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, fatigue, general pain, diarrhea, etc.
- Please refrain from coming to the event if you have been in Japan for less than the waiting period designated by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare after entering from a country or region where the government has imposed entry restrictions.
When entering the event
- Please be sure to wear a mask at all times.
- Please be sure to disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- We will take your temperature at the entrance, and if you have a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, you will not be allowed to enter.
- If you feel unwell during the show, please ask a nearby staff member for help.
- Please install and setup the COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA) before visiting the venue.
- The event may be canceled without notice in case of congestion or if a waiting line forms around the event.
- Visitors who do not follow the instructions of staff at the venue will not be allowed to enter the exhibition.
When viewing the exhibition
- Please maintain distance between yourself and other visitors.
- Please do not touch the display cases or fixtures directly.